Serbia’s ex-intelligence head is said to have maintained links with several foreign agencies
Bozidar Spasic, a former official in the Yugoslav State Security Service, said he suspected that Stanisic's alleged contacts with the CIA were much closer and more personal than his job required. According to him, meetings between heads or members of two secret services were only supposed to take place in official buildings, not outside them. Spasic insinuated that Stanisic was actually working for the CIA, rather than just cooperating with it.
Axis - Global Challanges Research - Eurasian Secret Services - 24.03.2009.
- U obračun crnogorskih klanova umešao se neko treći
- PRAVAC tema profesionalne ubice
- RTRS PEČAT pojačano deistvo stranih obaveštajnih službi na Srbiju i Republiku Srpsku
- Božidar Spasić gost emisije Otkopčano
- STRANI AGENTI IMAJU CILJ DA SRUŠE VUČIĆA!
- dulle (Neka smo mi dopustil...)
- Marko (Vidite gospodine Spa...)
- slovenec (bravo Božo)
- odSS (udba Srbije Jovica St...)
- andjela (alal vera po kratk...)