Terrorist Jackal served YU communists
The paper then quotes former Yugoslav spy Bozidar Bozo Spasic who claims that the entire former Yugoslavia was an open field where the Jackal and various Palestinian terrorists mingled freely. He says that the YU secret service cut a deal with the Jackal that if arrested, these terrorists would not be extradited to the countries where they were sought but to places like Egypt, Algeria or Libya. In exchange, the Jackal promised no terror attacks on Yugoslavia.
Spasic says that the Yugoslav secret service engaged the Jackal during the Sarajevo Winter Olympiad in 1984 and asked him to tame down the Croatian Ustashe terrorist.
Spasic says that the YU spies got credible evidence that Croatian Ustashe from Karlsruhe and Nurnberg were planning attacks in Sarajevo and Carlos sent out his men to quash the threat.
Spasic says that after that “favor” the Jackal never came back to the former Yugoslavia.
Serbianna - 16.01.2010.
- The man who told the Germans that they had no idea
- MY VIEW AND QUESTIONS FOR Kacin
- With the kidnappers no joke
- Clumsy robber : Sometimes thieves are stupid to pain !
- Dorćol live - young hoods
- odSS (udba Srbije Jovica St...)
- andjela (alal vera po kratk...)
- andjelka (bozo ogradi se od...)
- Anonymous (božo najjači s...)
- ilija (da je bila sta valja...)